Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Delphi and EasyOpcLib_TLB

More
24 Apr 2014 06:44 - 24 Apr 2014 14:16 #1884 by support
Replied by support on topic Delphi and EasyOpcLib_TLB
W.,

I do not have the step-by-step instructions at hand. The Delphi support has been verified a long time ago, and I do not have them installed currently.

In general, Delphi will use the COM component of QuickOPC. As such, the developer needs to reference the component first. There is a command in the IDE that allows him to view the available type libraries, and there will be one for EasyOPC - same list as in VB6, for example. If I remember well, by referencing the type library in this way, Delphi will generate the EasyOpcLib_TLB.* files for him.

If this hint does not help, let me know, I will re-install Delphi and put together the instructions. [...]

Note that C. recently had a customer who made it work with Delphi, too.

Best regards,
Last edit: 24 Apr 2014 14:16 by support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2014 06:42 #1883 by support
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:27 PM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: FW: OPC Data.Net Demo Download

Hello Zbynek,

[...] Can you offer some guidance?

Thanks,
W.

Original Message
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:23 AM
Subject: AW: OPC Data.Net Demo Download

Hello W.,
I tried the Delphi Sample ReadAndDisplayValue and missing EasyOpcLib_TLB...can you help?

Regards
U.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds