Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Secondary addressing

More
29 Mar 2011 06:35 #332 by support
Replied by support on topic Re: Secondary addressing
Hello,
OPC does not use term "secondary addressing". You are probably referring to something specific to your protocol and/or OPC server (M-bus?). Such questions should be directed to the server vendor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2011 19:20 #331 by immerse
Secondary addressing was created by immerse
Hi! I'm curious about how to read values and information through secondary addressing instead of namespace. I heard that this are fully possible, but where do I begin? I readed a lot of information in the help files, symbols and communities and can't really see a clear way to do it.

Thank's in advanced,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds