Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Browse DA branches and leaves in WPF project

More
19 Jun 2013 08:20 #1345 by support
Hello.

The browsing dialogs we provide are based on Windows Forms.

If you just want to invoke the dialog from a WPF application, that can be done; if you need a code example, let me know and I will provide it.

But, it seems that you might be looking for something else. You probably want to place the tree-view and listview controls with OPC nodes onto your WPF form. Unfortunately, we currently do not provide these separately, as custom controls (they are only available as part of the whole dialog).

You can either
  • Implement the similar functionality yourself. All functionality needed to obtain the necessary information, and fill in the controls, is available through methods on the (non-visual) EasyDAClient object. Look for methods such as BrowseNodes/BrowseBranches/BrowseLeaves. You then use the results to populate the tree/list items.
  • Wait until we provide such controls in a future version - it is actually in the plans, but the delivery date might be approx. 6 months from now.
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2013 10:50 #1343 by ricardosobrado
Hi!
I am developing a project using WPF technologie and i would like to allow the users to browse for branches and leaves on a OPC server (like in the picture below). There is any example that shows me how can i achieve this feature?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds